Ask any blogger and he/she would admit that getting good traffic to the blog is indeed a challenge. While most of us know how to build a good blog, not everyone who creates a blog is able to make money from it. The reason is website traffic.
Website traffic is crucial for the success of any blog and unless you are a professional, it is really not easy to double up your blog traffic easily. There are a number of ways in which the blog traffic can be increased and let us know to learn a few proven ways to boost blog traffic in just 30 days.
Write on Quora
If you have been updating your blog with regular postings and are still struggling to get some good traffic, it is time you start posting on Quora. For those who are not yet aware, Quora is a Question and Answer platform where more than a million people participate by asking Q & A, which range across different topics. These can be anything from science or education to arts and crafts. Whatever the niche you deal in, you can find many topics as well as writers you can follow. All you need to get started is to sign up on the platform and follow the topics in which you are interested in.
Let us know to see different ways to boost blog traffic in 30 days using Quora.
- Start by checking questions that are relevant to your niche and provide answers to it every day.
- You can also comment on the posts that are related to those topics that you write and you can connect with other people as well.
- You can also find questions that are popular and post answers. This way you can make sure that your answers get good views in less time.
The key to getting traffic from Quora is to post answers and provide a link back to your website so that you can get more traffic.
Update Your Top Performing Posts with New Keywords
The very next thing you need to do is to visit Google analytics and find the posts that are generating traffic to your website. You need to ignore the home page and the about us page as they receive traffic anyways. But, why do we need to do this?
If you wish to increase the traffic to your blog in less than 30 days, you need to improve those posts that are already bringing in good traffic to your blog. Follow the below-mentioned steps to know more.
- Start by finding relevant long tail keywords, which can be used in your top performing blog posts. You also need to update the titles accordingly and add images or links.
- Redo the sub-headings and headlines based on the keywords chosen. Posts that do not have compelling headlines will not get you traffic. You can make use of free tools like “Portent headline generator” to build worthy titles.
- You also need to be sure to not change any of the existing URLs as it will lead to 404 error pages or broken links.
- Check the blog well and make it free of any kind of spam or one line comments from your top blog posts. It is important as such comments do not add any additional value to the audience.
Having good Backlinks is one of the best ways to boost blog traffic in just 30 days. Search engines know the popularity of any website from the number of Backlinks the website has. If you want to double the traffic, you need to generate links to the blog posts and this can be done by,
- Doing guest posting on those top blogs that are relevant to your niche.
- You can even opt for blogger outreach.
- You can even send emails to the potential sites that would be able to link back to your popular posts.
Opt For A Website/Blog Audit
Very effective and very less used ways to boost blog traffic in just 30 days is conducting a blog or a website audit. A site audit is helpful as it helps you find all those issues that are within the blog. Some of the common issues that you can fix are,
- Broken links
- Missing of title tags
- Images that have no alt tags
- Issues or errors related to crawling or redirection and so on.
You can make use of online tools to perform the website audits and can then fix all the technical as well as SEO related issues of your website.
Try Doing Expert Interviews or Roundup Posts
This too is one of the proven ways to boost blog traffic in just 30 days. You can start doing some roundup posts or interviews of some well-known bloggers from your niche. Did you ever wonder as to why it is important to include such roundup posts in your content marketing strategy?
Well, the reason here is quite simple – such posts are always popular and have the ability to go viral in no time. This strategy works even when you have a new blog. Mentioned below are few tips that you can follow when it comes to doing expert interviews or roundup posts. Remember that you can get immense traffic to your website if this is done the right way.
- You can start by reaching out to the other bloggers who are already popular and have a good following. You can send them emails as it is one of the best ways to build a rapport with the other bloggers out there. You can then pitch-in about the roundup posts or an interview with them.
- You can also follow the influencers or popular bloggers related to the niche on various social media optimization platforms like Twitter or Facebook or Instagram. You can even share or retweet their content as much as possible as this will help you in connecting with them easily.
- You also need to make a list of the posts (the expert roundup and the interview posts) in your own niche and add them in a spreadsheet along with their URLs. Next, create a list of those bloggers whom you wish to include in the interview posts or the roundup posts along with their blog or website URLs. You can then reach out to each one of them.
- Once you have published the content, do not forget to email those people whom you have included in the interview posts. You can next ask them to share their posts as well. Most of them would do it and this will for sure help you get good and new leads to your website.
While there are many ways to boost blog traffic in just 30 days, it is important to choose proven methods for the same. Remember that getting more traffic is not rocket science, but it is all about finding the right tools and techniques that will work like real magic. In case you are unable to do it by yourself, you can always ask the experts for help!